The Best Area 51 Memes This Week

The Best Area 51 Memes This Week

Storming Area 51 has swept the internet and I have set out to find the best memes.

https://pixabay.com/illustrations/ufo-space-alien-3d-blender-788746/
11

As we all know, there is a plan to storm Area 51 on September 20th this coming fall. The best thing to come out of this plan is hands down the memes. Area 51 has been trending on Twitter for over a week, and I have set out to find the best ones.

Lil Nas X's Newest Music Video

This new youtube video dropped by Lil Nas X features the one and only Keanu Reeves Naruto running to storm Area 51 and the internet lost their minds over it. Lil Nas X is known for having a hilarious twitter feed, but he truly hit this one out of the park

Jacks Films' Surprise for His Wife

Everybody loves memes about storming Area 51 actually being like Coachella.

Love Island

Two trends combined: Love Island and Area 51. A perfect pair

Panic! At The Disco References

Did Brendon Urie see into the future when he was writing this verse? I guess we'll know soon enough.

Keanu Reeves' Alien BFF

This one just speaks for itself.

Gotta Get In Shape At The Fitness Center

Even colleges are getting in on the memes!

...Harry?

Maybe our true love Harry Styles is really an alien. We wouldn't stop loving him, of course.

Area 51 Training

We have to make sure we are prepared!

Coachella Round 2

The lineup for Area 51 looks great! Anyone have an artist pass I can borrow?

Stranger Things?

They have to be hiding the demagorgon somewhere!

These are some of the funniest memes stemming from this Area 51 plan, but there are so many more that had me rolling on the floor! Of course, I would not recommend raiding Area 51 as it is a high security Air Force base, but we can all sit bad and enjoy the memes, and I guess we'll find out the true fate of the raid on September 20th!