Area 51 Memes From Twitter That Are Hilarious

15 'Area 51 Memes' From Twitter That Are Out-Of-This-World Hilarious

So who's down to #freethealiens

305

Unless you've been living under a rock you've probably heard about the plan to take Area 51 by storm to find out the truth about extraterrestrial life. More than 998,000 people have joined the Facebook group titled, "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All Of Us" encouraging users to join together in a "Naruto Run" towards the entrance.

With any given event, you can expect an overwhelming response of hilarious memes from twitter. This Facebook event was no exception. Here are 15 memes that I have conjured up that perfectly describe everyone's mood towards finding out what kind of secrets the government has been keeping from us.

They totally won't recognize us in these disguises...

Even aliens don't want to hear about the drama you have with your ex. 

Once you've obtained your alien friend, it's important to help them blend in...

...and dress them in only the best fashion. 

The Simpsons: predicting the future since 1989

Aliens don't need to be educated anyway, right?

Ain't nothin' to see here! *pushes alien in the closet* 

The Office: Season 7 Ep. 13 Time: 13:42 

Have you ever thought this whole plan might be a trick?

When you're in the feels but you also lowkey wanna cop an alien. 

The government has been keeping all the ice cream for themselves. 

Oh, ya know, just Georgia things. 

"What in the hell is goin' on here" - lol @ everyone reading this article

Sooner or later they will realize our full potential!

Us: We're coming

Them: Lol sure

SpongeBob has prepared us for this day faaaaar in advance. 

But most importantly for those of us who would rather stay at home...