Poem

Poetry On The Odyssey: Thunder

I ache for the storm to come already

1
Poetry On The Odyssey: Thunder
Original Photo

The thunder rolls around me

The way its been rolling inside my head

I'm tired of the calm and lonely quiet

I'm eager for action, for emotions to shed

I want to scream

I want to yell

I want to cry

I want to let everything out to the sound of the thunderous sky

I ache for the storm to come already

So that I know I'm not alone

The skies feel the way I do

And i want them to speak to me, to yell

While i yell back

And we both scream and cry together, in fits of terrifying rage.

Check out my blog, rithimuspoeta.blogspot.com

Instagram, Facebook: @rithimuspoeta

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

64273

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!