Stop Criticism; Embrace Your Confidence

Stop Criticism; Embrace Your Confidence

Never forget your worth, and your body weight doesn’t determine it because your body is beautiful

2
Stop Criticism; Embrace Your Confidence
Happyveganfit-Pixabay

People have tried so hard to love the body they have. But it is hard. One day you will look back and think to yourself why did I think so much about me.. and my body weight.

You will look down upon yourself so hard. Thinking you were so much skinner than now. Loving yourself and embracing who you are is so hard anymore. But you have to try and continue to try daily.

No matter if the clothes that do not fit you get you down and upset you. Everything will be okay in the end. Never forget that..even in the end, if It is me who is trying to be confident and make others happy way before myself. All I ever want is to be happy and love myself.

How do people do it? It is so strange. The worlds criticism for everyones bodies is awful. Nobody needs to listen to what society has to think. Only yourself and what you want to believe and motive yourself to believe.

But “Bodies have to be a certain way in order to show it off” and if not we are down in the dumps wanting to look like everybody else. And that is where it needs to stop. Stretch marks are so wonderful and pretty. Stop judging them. Hair on the body of ones skin is the naturalist you will ever get. Do not make change yourself if this is the person you have wanted to be.

Never change for someone. If you want to lose weight baby you get that motivation and push yourself. I believe in you so much. you are so much more than just the number on the scale. The weight you want to lose, sit back and enjoy the time you have now. Do not make yourself think you have to change your ways for societies eye. Never. But always have confidence and show yourself off beautiful!