25 Worship Songs For The Anxious Soul

25 Worship Songs For The Anxious Soul

Peace, security, belonging, and trust.

685

If the anxiety ever kicks in, these 25 songs will help calm you down. They will take you away from real life for a little. They will give you a sense of peace, security, belonging and trust.

1. "It Is Well" - Kristene DiMarco

"So let go my soul and trust in Him, the waves and wind still know his name"

2. "No Longer Slaves" - Bethel Music

"I am no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God"

3. "Shadow Step" - Hillsong Worship

"Move me like You do the mountains, move me like You do the wind"

4. "You Say" - Lauren Daigle

"You say I am strong, when I think I am weak"

5. "The Way (New Horizon)" - Housefires

"All my fears and doubts, they can all come too, because they can't stay long when I'm here with You"

6. "Love Has A Name" - Kim Walker Smith

"There's a joy that triumphs over fear"

7. "What A Beautiful Name" - Hillsong Worship

"You have no rival, You have no equal"

8. "Yes I Will" - Vertical Worship

"Yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley"

9. "Mercy" - Bethel Music

"And mercy triumphs over judgment"

10. "Reckless Love" - Cory Asbury

"There's no wall You won't kick down, lie You won't tear down, coming after me"

11. "Who You Say I Am" - Hillsong Worship

"I am chosen, not forsaken, I am who You say I am, You are for me, not against me"

12. "In Over My Head (Crash Over Me)" - Bethel Music

"Would you come and tear down the boxes that I have tried to put You in"

13. "Tremble" - Mosaic MSC

"You make the darkness tremble"

14. "Take Courage" - Bethel Music

"Take courage my heart, stay steadfast my soul, He's in the waiting"

15. "Do It Again" - Elevation Worship

"I've seen You move, You move the mountains, and I believe, I'll see You do it again"

16. "Peace Be Still" - The Belonging Co.

"I'm not gonna fear the storm"

17. "Pieces" - Bethel Music

"You don't give Your heart in pieces"

18. "Great I Am" - New Life Worship

"There is no power in hell or any who can stand, before the power and presence of the great I Am"

19. "Oceans" - Hillsong

"Your grace abounds in deepest waters"

20. "Fear Not" - Kristene DiMarco

"Hold on tightly to the promise"

21. "Psalm 42" - Tori Kelly

"Quench our hearts and fill this space with Heaven like a flood"

22. "So Will I (100 Billion X)" - Hillsong Worship

"As You speak, a hundred billion failures disappear"

23. "P E A C E" - Hillsong Young and Free

"There's a peace far beyond all understanding"

24. "I Am No Victim" - Kristene DiMarco

"I'm defined by all His promises"

25. "New Wine" - Hillsong Worship

"Make me whatever You want me to be"

With this compilation of these songs, just remember God is always there for you, during the good and the bad.