Christ Works In Mysterious Ways

Christ Works In Mysterious Ways

Do not doubt Him, for He has a plan for you.

26
Christ Works In Mysterious Ways
https://pixabay.com/photos/prayer-hands-church-light-2544994/

We all pray to Christ for things that we want in life. We oftentimes consider a list of wants as a prayer or conversation with Christ, when in reality that's just not it.

We get mad or frustrated at Christ for not giving us what we ask and pray for, and sometimes we get to the point of questioning our faith and trust in God. We get into the mindset that if we pray for it, it'll take place, and when it doesn't, we get upset with God.

There are many things that we ask and pray for that we will never receive. That is not because God is mad or thinks we are undeserving of whatever it is we've prayed for, but rather, God has something else planned. God has something better planned.

We may have something completely set and planned out in our heads of how we think everything should take place, but ultimately, God will place us into the situations that we are meant to be in. We will never get everything we want, and it may cause all kinds of emotions and distress, but there is something in everything we go through that we are supposed to learn and take away.

Many times we may be complaining or upset over a situation that has taken place, blaming God for the downfall or failure to meet the expectations we've set in our heads. Often, God is working on something better to happen in the near future. We get so caught up in the negativity of a single situation that we overlook the small blessings that Christ places in our lives each day.

God has a plan for every one of us, and He has had this plan set from the day we were brought onto this Earth. It is up to us to trust Him and His guidance to follow the right path to end up with Him in the end.

God is constantly working within our lives. It may seem as if he's bringing hardship after hardship as if he's trying to punish you or is absent from your life at times, but He is always there with you and for you. You are blessed.

Christ is always present. Never lose faith in Him.