7 Things To Remind Yourself During Quarantine

Right now more than ever it's important to practice self-care.

31
https://unsplash.com/photos/oQJO7TpRZj0

I hope that these reminders can help you practice a little bit more self-care in your everyday life.

This is NOT permanent.

As all things do, this situation will change.

You have the strength to get through this.

You've gotten through hard things before, and you can do it again.

Even though you feel alone - you are NOT.

There is at least one person who cares about you and loves you.

Reach out to people you care for (even if you have gotten distant).

The majority of the people in your life feel the same uncertainty, anxiety, and fears that you feel at this very moment. We are all scared, and if we can lean on each other it will make a big difference.

Don't pressure yourself to make breakthroughs

Sometimes there is a breakthrough in taking the time to find your own relaxation and peace.

Find something that makes you happy to wake up to every day.

Whether it be a new cookie recipe, new artist to listen to, or a new TV show to watch. Find it and please do your best to incorporate it into your every day. It will help you find the joy in each new day.

Do not over stress about the future -  especially now.

It is important to focus on how you are feeling and doing in the present. Having a happy future is just as important as being happy in the present too.