3 Reasons Why Dating A Celebrity Would Be The Worst

Would walking the red carpet be fun? Maybe. Would I also get fed up with the public after about 20 seconds? Heck yeah.

26

Dating a celebrity sounds great for about 30 seconds, and then it loses its appeal for me. Why would I want to put myself into such an exhausting, life-changing, and stressful position? I can barely handle college, so there is absolutely no way in hell that I could handle being associated with everyone's favorite singer/actor/what-have-you, and here's why:

1. Your Life is No Longer Normal

Jimmy Fallon Please GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Giphy

Say goodbye to any sense of normalcy - once you're in the eye of the public, you are almost always stuck there. Sure, being normal might be overrated, but so is being a celebrity. Being a hermit is the next big thing, and you can't tell me otherwise! For the rest of your life, you will only be known as The Person Why Dated That One Celebrity.

2. There's TOO MUCH Pressure

season 1 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls Giphy

Yes, the atmosphere constantly puts pressure on the human body, but the pressure from hundreds of thousands of audience members still feels stronger somehow. Everyone will have an opinion on how you are supposed to dress, speak, eat, etc. That honestly just sounds exhausting. So, thanks, but no thanks, because I think I would rather stay out of the public eye.

Say Goodbye to Your Privacy

Everybody Loves Raymond Romano GIF by TV Land Giphy

You had better be ready to commence using black-out curtains, tinted car windows, and about a hundred other new privacy measures if you start dating a celebrity. Sunglasses will be your new best friend, as well as bodyguards and secret dates. It is all fun and games until the news outlets find out what kind of underwear you buy and how many exes you have.

Want more love and romance articles? Check out my profile to see my previous works!