Something Terrible Might Happen At Donald Trump's Presidential Inauguration

What could have been avoidable will become unavoidable,

12
forbes

Inauguration Day– thedayon which the president of the United States isinaugurated, being January 20 of every year following a year whose number is divisible by four.

Today, January 20th, 2017, the day Donald J. Trump becomes the 45th

president of the United States of America. How do I feel? Nervous, overwhelmed and excited-- but mostly nervous. Inauguration Day is usually a time for merriment and exhilaration, right? However, the days leading up to Inauguration Day have been anything but a peaceful transition— thanks to the Obama Administration, mainstream media and the liberal people of this great nation.

As a result of Donald Trump’s presidential win, liberals across the map have joined the “safety pin” movement (wearing pins on their shirts) while huddling in their “safe spaces”. Anit-Trump events have "offered inauguration alternatives", high school and college students walk out of class in staged sit-ins, and protesters hold up “love Trumps hate” posters while setting things on fire. and blocking a major highway. Hashtags have sworn the internet claiming, Trump is not their president and have also started one of many petitions urge groups like the Girl Scouts to skip Trump’s Inauguration Parade to “stand with your values”, and to “Boycott Trump’s inauguration.” CNN says that, "Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power", and even Obama himself makes no comments on the boycotts that intend to happen. Left-wingers are going insane over Trump’s inauguration and it makes no sense.

Protesting is one thing— Look I get it, your beloved Democratic Party didn’t grasp the win. Your party lied to you, failed you and stole votes from your first choice; yep, you said it folks, Bernie Sanders— but conducting secret meetings to plot against Inauguration Day, “to make the inauguration a giant clusterf*ck”, seems a lot more like terrorism, if you ask me.

Recently, an undercover investigation has been brought to light, but not from your friendly folks at CNN, or any other mainstream media platform. Thanks to Project Veritas, we now have footage exposing the illegal activities being planned to overthrow the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump into disorder and chaos. These videos, released into two parts, have centered around “Disrupt J20”, which is an umbrella organization for a number of groups conspiring illegal activities meant to disrupt mass transit systems; marching against traffic on one-way streets, paying the poor and homeless to help slow traffic down, spreading butyric acid into the ventilation systems, and to punch people in the throat on Inauguration Day…

But don't take it from me, listed below are both videos exposing the criminal action that people intending to partake in today--on Inauguration Day-- that no one else is reporting on.

Now you know why I am pretty nervous for today's Inauguration.

What could have been avoidable will become unavoidable. Thanks to our own media, our own news stations, journalists and reporters who refuse to expose these people and the crimes they intend to commit, and because these videos aren't getting enough airtime, and aren't being talked about by anyone, people could get hurt today.

I pray and hope that the people who attend� the Inauguration, Donald J. Trump and his family are safe, and have the Inauguration that everyone enjoys.

God Bless America.