How can someone run America when he is always on Twitter

Donald Trump, Bully-In-Chief Of The United States

With this much time on his hands he should probably get a hobby.

91
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm4rvSmgV8i/?taken-by=realdonaldtrump
@realdonaldtrump/Instagram

Lebron James has been all over the news lately for doing what he promised he would one day do.

And that's giving back to the community and helping those kids who, many have turned their back on. Whether it's because of behavior issues or because no one can understand them, Lebron James promised to help those kids and on July 29, he kept his promise once again.

Mr. James opened up his very first school named "The I Promise School." The school was created to house 240 at-risk kids. The kids that most people have given up on because Mr. James knows what it's like to be given up on. He created the school to be an extension of the Lebron James Family Foundation which already is dedicated to helping at-risk kids. But as he said "Go big or go home."

While people are praising Lebron for helping the kids that seem to need a little more guidance than others, Mr. Donald Trump seemed to take it as a moment to bully Lebron James. Yes, I did say "bully."

For a grown man that is supposed to be the "President" of the beautiful United States, and watch over of billions of people, he sure has a lot of time on his hands trying to be a bully to a man who wants nothing more than to help children everywhere. Now the irony isn't lost to me that Mr. Trump is a bully and his wife has a foundation to end bullying. Shouldn't she start with ending bullying in her own household?

The past two years Mr. Donald Trump has been bullying athletes and America has been giving his a pass. Athletes like Stephen Curry, who after winning the NBA finals did not want to go to the white house. Instead, he opted to stay home with his wife and children and have family time.

Donald Trump, the "President" took to Twitter to vent his frustration saying how much he didn't want him there anyway and declaring to America that he retract his invitation. Athletes like Lebron James who declared he didn't want to go to the white house after what happened to Stephen Curry. The bully of the United States declared how much he was done with Lebron James, well not that anyone asked him.

Just recently instead of dwelling on the fact that kids are getting the help they need, Donald Trump decided to continue being a bully like he knows best. Trump tweeted, "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn't easy to do. I like Mike!"

So not only was Trump insulting his intelligence but being America's bully once again. Athletes like Colin Kaepernick who did a peaceful protest of the National Anthem because of the injustices for American Americans with the police. Calling his protest disrespectful and calling for his job because he decided to exercise his right to a peaceful protest.

So Mr. Trump, with all this bullying you are exhibiting how do you find the time to run a country if you are always on twitter starting fights?

Signed,

A concerned citizen