12 Times Doing Your Wildcat is Not Only Fitting, But What Good Aggies Do

If you're gonna spend seven hours at Evans, may as well have the perfect spot right?

215
Texas A&M Twitter

At Texas A&M, we are very rich in tradition. With this tradition, comes a language all its own. That being said, it is very common to find Aggies yelling "Howdy!", "Thanks and Gig 'Em", and hissing whenever they don't like something. Pull-Out Day is fast approaching, and as the FTA Class of 2020 (A-A-A-A-A) prepares to wh**p for the first time, here are 12 times doing your wildcat is not only fitting but the right thing to do.

1. When class is cancelled.

Nothing is better than receiving an email that your class is canceled.

2. When your professor says they curve.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still try on exams, but that curve will be my saving grace.

3. When there are no lines to get food.

On a campus of 60,000+ students, not having to wait in line is something to celebrate

4. ON PULL-OUT DAY!!!

Sorry to all my non-Aggie friends, you probably think I'm crazy for counting down the days. (only three more) Another apology to the class of 2021, one more year!

5. When your crush texts back fast.

Now I can talk to them all d-A-A-A-A-A-y!

6. When you hear your class year.

I'm constantly going to be asking people "What's 10+10", "What year are we graduating in?", "Anybody know what hour 8:00 is in military time??"

7. When both Aggie men and women are in the Sweet Sixteen.

For the first time in history, I might add.

8. When you (almost) beat Alabama.

27-19 can count as an almost win... right???

9. When you see the Queen.

Bonus points if you get to pet her.

10. Any sporting event, ever.

And I really mean any sporting event.

11. When you find that perfect study spot.

12. When there's no traffic in Texas.

A girl can dream.

Texas A&M has their own language, and there's really no wrong time to do your wildcat. Thanks and Gig 'Em!