Dogs Are Better Than People

Dogs Are Better Than People

I have finally concluded that dogs are, indeed, better than people.

25
Dogs Are Better Than People

After minimal soul searching and spending vast amounts of time viewing many cute dogs videos that flood my Facebook timeline, I have finally concluded that dogs are, indeed, better than people. Of course, this is a broad and sweeping statement that the non-dog loving community may not agree with, but I'm here to supply the facts as to why dogs are the best things our planet has to offer.

So, where to begin? Well an accurately nicknamed, our canine companions are frequently referred to as man's best friend, but ladies -- don't feel left out; that is just an expression. Yet, it captures the perfectly the fact that our dogs are more than just pets. They're our best friends. They are members of the family. Without them the family would just feel incomplete.

Our dogs often lend a listening ear. They will listen to any and all things you want to tell them -- the news, about your day, a joke, even your troubles, and your dog never complains or gives you some sass back. They simply listen. They don't offer any two sense, or judge whatever you tell them. And, of course, they're great at keeping secrets.

Our dogs also think we're the greatest people in the world. They don't know anything really about us. As the old proverb states, "Be the person your dog thinks you are." And it's true; our dogs only see the best in us. They always greet us with loads of energy while their tails beat so fast you can barely see it.You could be having the wort day in the world, but your dog will still bound to the door when you come home.

So, basically, your dog is always there for you. They will love you, comfort you, listen to you, hangout with you, cuddle with you, cheer you up, make you laugh, make you smile and be your best friend, and you really can't ask for more then that. So thank you to all our dogs for being better than most humans.