Dogs: The Best Way To Get Through Your Final Exams

Because nothing's better.

307

Finals week is here and, well, we all feel like we're in hell. You've probably read article after article that gives you all sorts of motivational quotes and inspiration to push through this last two weeks of classes. While those articles are right and you should totally listen to every word written, sometimes all you need is a good smile. And you know what puts the best smiles on faces? DOGS.

So here are some good boys explaining your finals week through their beautiful furry faces.

1. When you totally need to be cramming but curling in a ball to avoid all other issues seems like a much better idea.

2. When it's time for your first exam but you realize on the drive there you know nothing about what's going to be on it...

3. Running to your exam trying to regain all of the confidence you have to crush it.

4. And then, of course, getting to sit down and take the exam and realizing you do really know nothing on it.

5. But then nailing it and running out of the exam run just as enthusiastic as these puppies running towards their food.

6. FINALLY!! You have another semester down and joyfully get to go home for break.

Final exams suck, we all know. But take some advice from the mind of a dog and just enjoy life even through the hardest times. I promise you'll get through it, and when you do you'll feel on top of the world.

Happy finals everybody!