10 Doggone Truths That Make A Dog Better Than A Person

10 Doggone Truths That Make Having A Dog Better Than Having 'A Person'

Humans are lame and unreliable, but dogs are cute and funny. Long story short, dump your significant other and get a dog.

838

Dogs are better than humans is so many different ways. Every quality we look for in a relationship is a quality that is found in a dog. You will be lucky if you find a person who possesses even half of the qualities you want and even if you do, I guarantee that a dog will make you happier than any person could.

1. They are devoted

There are times we all wish that our significant other was more devoted to us, but I have never had that problem with a dog. Dogs are loyal until the day they die, they are sometimes even a little too loyal. Arlo is hopelessly devoted to his mom and has decided that she needs assistance everywhere she goes, even in the bathroom.

Gabrielle Anderson

2. They are more adventurous

Dogs are willing to do more adventurous things than some humans, even if it means getting a little dirty. Ike loves to go on adventures with his mom and brother and says that he will never stop adventuring even when he is an old pup.

Lauren Crowell

3. They are comforting

Unlike some humans, dogs can sense when you're upset. They are always there to make you feel better no matter what. Cookie knows just what her mom needs when she is feeling sad, her cuddles.

Meredith Perniciaro

4. They are a better date

I can guarantee that you probably won't find a man who is more of a gentleman than Mr.Archie here. Not only does he always dress his best, but he is also willing to share his favorite treat with you. Follow him on Instagram for more handsome pictures of him @archie_therescuedog

Instagram-@archie_therescuedog

5. They are cuter

Yeah, your boyfriend or girlfriend might be cute; but are they as cute as this pooch? The only correct answer here is no. If Blake Lively were a dog this would be her. Cookie is probably the cutest dog you have/will ever see, and she knows it. If you want to see this #model in action follow her on Instagram @Cookie_catahoula or Twitter @CookieCatahoula

Instagram- @Cookie_catahoula Twitter- @CookieCatahoula

6. Easier to train

I don't know about you but Dufflepud is more well behaved than anyone I've ever dated. He cooks gourmet meals AND cleans up after himself, I would say he is the full package.

Instagram-@bilboandthepuds

Instagram-@bilboandthepuds

7. They are hard workers

If you think being a dog is easy you are wrong it is VERY hard work. Duffers and Bilbo work their tails off every day by helping their mom around the barn. According to Duffers training dogs that are 100x bigger than you is hard work. If you think his tractor is sexy follow Dufflepud and his brother Bilbo on Instagram @bilboandthepuds

Instagram-@bilboandthepuds

8. They are easier to make happy

One of the most common arguments in a relationship is that neither party knows how to keep the other happy. You don't know what they want or they don't know what you want and it is a constant issue. Dogs are so much easier to appease. Like most dogs, this old man only wanted one thing: his mom's undivided attention...and also a treat.

Bianca Caro

9. They are easier to talk to

I don't know why, but dogs are easier to talk to than people. It might be because they can't talk or even understand what we are saying. Buster has had many people confide in him he thinks he should be a licensed therapist. He is always there to lend a helping paw and will listen to any problem you have.

Meredith Perniciaro

10. They are better drinking buddies

Even though they can't drink they are the ultimate drinking buddies. They can't judge you, all they know is all of the sudden you're giving them a whole slice of pizza because you accidentally ordered too much.

Macie Grass