Why Every Dog Lover Knows Canines Are Better Than People

Dogs are a blessing.

28
Pexels.com

Recently our country has been going through some issues: a presidential election, Dakota Access Pipeline protests, and shootings almost every day. People are not really happy with each other anymore and now is the time we should lean on our furry friends!

I love all animals but dogs are definitely on the top of my long list. Dogs can brighten your day by pretty much doing anything. For example, you can come home from a very stressful day of work or school and see your dog wag his or her tail the minute you walk through the door is simply heartwarming. Dogs have a great concept of time and learn your day schedule. They know what time you normally come home from work, feed them, and wake up in the morning. You are your dog's whole life!

Dogs are proven to be man's best friend. Dogs are like humans but better. This might sound crazy and I hope I am not the only one but sometimes I vent to my dog. You can tell a dog about your boyfriend/girlfriend problems, your annoying boss or how your day went. Dogs don't judge you or talk back which is always a plus when you are trying to vent. Dogs have huge hearts and care about their owner tremendously.

Dogs can understand without any words as well. You don't need to tell a dog that you are sad, a dog can just see and feel your sadness. Without saying a word, they can sense how you are feeling at that time. If you are crying or look sad your dog will know and they will do whatever they can to make you smile again. Dogs are extremely nurturing; sometimes more than humans. When you can't really trust anyone and need someone to confide in your dog is always there for you to lean on. Dogs will sit with you for hours making sure you are okay.

Dogs are one of the most loving animals ever, no matter the situation you are in dogs will be right by your side and never judge you. Love your furry friends as much as they love you!