12 Times Dogs Act Just Like College Students, But Cuter

12 Times My Dog Is Actually A College Student Having A Ruff Doggone Day

His facial expressions say more than mine ever could, and I love him.

75

My lovely dog is the epitome of a college pup. He sleeps outrageous amounts with naps happening in various places in the apartment and also during walks. He majors in being a good boy and currently has a 3.5 GPA (he had a little setback when he pooped on the carpet).

1. Not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. 

Nicole Lohmueller

2. When you see your friends' food and it looks better than your own.

Nicole Lohmueller

3. When you try to be a bad influence on your friends and get them to stop doing homework.

Nicole Lohmueller

4. The post-class nap.

Nicole Lohmueller

5. The post-nap nap. 

Nicole Lohmueller

6. When you're feeling cute and pose. 

Nicole Lohmueller

7. Looking up from your books when you've been studying all night.

Nicole Lohmueller

8. Catching the plague and not wanting to see the world.

Nicole Lohmueller

9. The afternoon nap — which is different than the other naps.

Nicole Lohmueller

SEE ALSO: 25 H*Ckin Goob Tweets From 'Thoughts Of Dog' That Basically Save My Life On A Daily Basis

10. Wanting nothing more than to just snuggle.

Nicole Lohmueller

11. When you're ready to go to bed but your roommate isn't. 

Nicole Lohmueller

12. And finally, sleeping blissfully.

Nicole Lohmueller

Yes, I know it is mostly just napping, but don't judge Finn. He lives life to the fullest.