If He Doesn’t Text Back, Ditch Him

If He Doesn’t Text Back, Ditch Him Like The Two Week Old Cheesecake In Your Fridge

Maybe he's not just a "bad texter."

113

Throughout my many hoe phases, I've had my share of bad texters. Some that reply with a short one- to two-word text and some that just don't reply at all. And though texting isn't really all that important when it comes down to it, it may just make or break a relationship.

And come on, we live in the digital age, is anyone actually bad at texting?

Stop making excuses for them.

It's so hard to stop making excuses like, "maybe they are just busy" or, "maybe they are just playing Madden with the boys." I know you want to keep holding onto hope that maybe they like you just as much as you like them, but if they wanted to talk to you, they would.

Trust me, I know how hard it is to actually believe that, but think about how you are with people you like and don't like. Nine times out of 10 you will leave the person you don't want to talk to on read, and you will actually have a conversation with the people you like.

So why do you think it's different for guys?

Here's my tip: Go no contact for three days.

Don't text first at all, and don't double text. If they text you first, then you can respond, and they obviously passed. However, if they don't try and contact you first within those three days, they failed, and I hate to say it, but they probably don't care and you should probably drop them as soon as you can.

Now, what's my favorite way to ditch a guy?

This may sound psychotic but bear with me. Text him first, and have a good last conversation and after the last text he sends immediately send an: "SMS: SERVICE ERROR 305: Message delivery failed. Further messages will be charged to your account" message, and BOOM you are done. And I mean completely done with them FOREVER.

Now, delete his number from your phone, and move on because he wasn't worth it anyway.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.