To The One Who Needs Prayer, Know That You Are Never Alone

If you feel a knocking on your heart and soul, please read this. These words are for you.

33
Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to first and foremost thank You.

Thank You for this wonderful person who is reading these words on another screen. Thank You for their unique life that they might get the chance to live. Father, I want to ask You to allow the person reading these words to feel Your presence so incredibly intense at this moment.

Father, I pray that this person knows that You are here with them. You see their struggles, You see their pain.

But Lord, I pray that they might know that not only do You see their struggles and pain, but you also FEEL them. You are their Father who wants them to know Your everlasting and Divine Love.

Let this person, Father, let them feel the comfort of Your embrace.

If the person on a side of a screen who is reading this has an earthly father or parent who abandoned them, I pray that they would know that You will never and have never abandoned them. I pray that they know Your love encompasses all forms of earthly love that anyone might know. I pray that they might rest in that Truth right now. If this person has a father and a mother and knows the love that they give, I pray that they would know Your love is greater than they could ever imagine.

Father, I pray for healing in this moment.

I pray that the person on the other side of this screen is healed from any sickness that has plagued them. If they have received a positive test result for COVID, I pray that they are healed in Jesus' name. I pray for the person reading this who has a loved one struggling with their health. They might not be able to see each other because of potential health risks.

Father, I pray for peace in this moment.

I pray for the person who cannot go home and see their family during the holidays. I pray that You would give them peace. I pray healing over their hearts and their family.

I pray that you would help them know that they are not alone.

I pray for healing over a cousin who has cancer. I pray for the grandmother who is battling COVID in an ICU right now. I pray for the father who is battling alcoholism and struggling with addiction. I pray that those chains be broken in Jesus' name right now.

I pray that all of the strongholds that Satan has on this person's life might be broken in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray for the person reading this who does not know you, Father.

I pray they feel the ever-encompassing and overwhelming Love that you have for them. I pray that you open up their ears and hearts to hear the yearning for Your child to come home.

I pray that they know that you can, will, and do love them so much more than what they are used to.

I pray that they are made whole in Your name. I pray that they know they are chosen by You, knit together by Your Almighty hands in their mother's womb, and that their life is not a mistake.

I pray that this person knows that they are here for a purpose.

I pray that they know their life has meaning. I pray that You would give them the courage and confidence to be the person that You have created them to be.

Father, last of all, I pray that you would let this person know that they are so, so loved.

I pray that each person that they encounter was forever changed by just a moment of being in their life. Thank You for your overwhelming goodness.

Amen