I'm currently writing a paper for my International Conflicts and Terror class and it's safe to say that it's not going so well. The world is a distracting place and no matter where I go to try to find a quiet environment to work, I always find a way to lose focus. I still get all my assignments done on time so I guess it can't be that bad.
Here are a few of the things I do.
1. Scroll though social media.
2. Snapchat all the homies.
3. Watch Netflix.
4. Play with cats.
How can you ignore this??
5. Question my life.
6. Jam out to the music I'm listening to.
7. Clean my room or my entire apartment.
8. Stare at the pretty girl keeping me company.
9. Go on taco runs with my roommate.
10. Stress about all the other assignments I need to do.
It's fine. We're fine. Everything is fine.