15 Disney Park Hacks To Make Your Experience More Magical

15 Ways To Make Your Disney World Experience Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Even Disney World itself has life hacks to follow.

318
https://pixabay.com/photos/walt-disney-world-cinderella-s-castle-1247595/

I absolutely love Disney World. It's a place where I feel like I can be a kid again and all of my worries disappear. I'm always sad to leave because I know once I get on that plane back to North Carolina, my daily life must resume once more. Everyone should leave Disney World feeling like they have had the most magical experience of their life and none of their wishes are left unfulfilled. However, for some, their Disney experience isn't as magical as they would've hoped and leave wondering what they could have differently. Since I went during Spring Break, I decided to share with everyone my "life hack" tips for hacking Disney World and having the most magical experience of their life.

1. Make a plan before you get there

farm3.staticflickr.com

It's easy to get overwhelmed is Disney World with multiple parks and how massive they are. It's a good idea to have a plan about what you're going to do each day before you get there.

2. Plan your fast passes in advance

upload.wikimedia.org

When you buy a Disney park ticket, you will have 30 days before your trip to reserve your fast passes before you get there. You can pick up to three attractions for each day and once you use them up you can get more passes after that.

3. Don't use your fast passes on attractions that do not need them

farm3.staticflickr.com

Attractions such as shows that use big theatre's really don't need a fast pass. Use your passes on rides such as Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Haunted Mansion, and Test Track, just to name a few.

4. Get a My Disney Experience and app before you go.

I used this app the entire time on my trip. You can see your upcoming fast pass times, make/ cancel dining reservations, check wait times, see the bus schedule, and much, much more.

5. Utilize Disney's transportation system

farm4.staticflickr.com

While Uber and Lyft's are fast, Disney's transportation system will always be much faster when going back and forth from parks to hotels.

6. Make your dining reservations in advance

Moms Panel Monday: Disney Dining Plans | Disney Parks Blog

Make your dining reservations in advance as trying to plan them when you get there will be nearly impossible unless you happen to get lucky if someone cancels.

6. Make breakfast or lunch reservations

Top 10 Table Service Restaurants at Walt Disney World

You'll find more options available during breakfast and lunch hours, plus having a lunch reservation is a nice way to get out of the Florida heat.

8. Get there at rope drop

hollywood-studios-rope-drop-toy-story-mania-06202018-7 - Blog Mickey

If you don't have a fast pass for one of your favorite rides, get there at rope drop and head straight to it for shorter wait times.

9. Utilize the single rider option

How Single Rider Works at Universal Orlando and Disney World - Go ...

If you can't get a fast pass or get there at rope drop, use the single rider experience if it is an option. This will cut your wait time in half and while you won't sit next to your friend, there's a good chance you'll still be on the ride at the same time.

10. Know not every souvenir is available everywhere

Connect With a Banshee at The Rookery inside Windtraders in Pandora ...

For example, the Pandora world souvenir's you won't find anywhere else in the parks except for Animal Kingdom. If you see something you really want, I would suggest going ahead and getting it for safe measure.

11. Know every park has unique food and drinks to offer

Night Blossom from Pandora in Animal Kingdom | Disney Theme Park ...

I actually ended up getting two Night Blossom drinks from Pandora because they were so good. Other parks offer unique food and drinks to try. Epcot is a big one that offers the chance to eat and drink around the world.

12. Get MagicBands

12 Most Important Things to Know about Disney's MagicBands ...

MagicBands are not only a unique and fun Disney experience, they're also super helpful and convenient. Your fast passes will be on there as well as serve as your room key. You can also use your MagicBand as a credit card that will be charged back to your room.

13. Go to the night shows

How Much Cash Does It Really Take To Put On A Disney Firework ...

Disney parks offer beautiful firework displays at night in most of their parks. My favorite was the one at Magic Kingdom, but I don't want to give away too much and ruin the surprise for anyone going.

14. Document your adventure

This Week in Disney Parks Photos: Rare Characters, More Pirates & a ...

Don't forget to take photos of your trip to look back on when you're sad or if it's a rainy day. I loved getting to look at my photos as I made this article, reminiscing on how much fun it is and how I'm currently scheming on making my return soon.

15. Lastly, go visit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for a nice change

25 Best Rides at Universal Studios Orlando Theme Parks | TravelPulse

Okay I couldn't help myself I had to through this in here. While I love Disney, I love Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure even more. They offer a lot of thrill rides for older kids, teens, and adults. Also, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is awesome, and so is the Incredible Hulk Rollercoaster.

There's probably even more Disney park hacks but these were the ones that I came up with. If you are going on a Disney trip soon, I hope you have a magical experience!