10 Disney And Pixar Movies That Made You Tear Up, Don't Deny
Wellbeing

I think I need to take a break from watching animation movies.

77

Disney and Pixar have a way to pull on your heartstrings. You can try to hide your face as the tears start to fall or say you have something in your eye when your eyes start to water. Truthfully we all know there's no denying we've all cried or teared up during a Disney or Pixar movie. So here are 10 Disney/Pixar movies that might have made you ask yourself, why am I crying in the club right now.

1. Up

The music, the storyline, the beginning of the movie and everything that happens in the end.

2. Coco

This movie has some great songs and the, in general, is just so good. But then there's towards the end of the movie where every part just gets you.

3. The Lion King

Lets talk about when Simba calls out for his dad after the stampede, I'll leave it at that.

4. Inside Out

This movie is all about emotions so it makes sense to tear up, but let's just talk about the end when Riley is crying in her mom and dad arms. Also, when her imaginary friend fades away, that part really gets to you.

5. Finding Dory

Though this movie is mostly funny let's all just remember the end when Dory finally finds her parents and they're so happy she didn't forget about the shells.

6. Toy Story 3

I think we all can say we've grown up with Andy, Woody, Buzz and all their friends so how could the end of "Toy Story 3" not get to you.

7. Monsters Inc.

OK once again all the emotions come towards the end of the movie, like the part where Sulley has to leave Boo.

8.  Beauty and the Beast 

It doesn't matter if it's the live action or the original one, the part where everyone makes fun of Maurice and calls him crazy is definitely a scene that pulls on your heartstrings.

9. Mulan 

Mulan and her dad have a father-daughter talk at the very beginning, which can start your emotions early on in the movie. Then at the end when he is just glad she's home and runs to hug her is where all your emotions might start to show.

10. Lilo and Stitch 

We can talk about the fact the storyline has already set up it's just Lilo and her sister, but then your heartstrings get pulled on, even more, when Stitch messes up and Lilo tells him he ruins everything. Finally, at the end of the movie when Stitch says "Ohana means family... family means no one gets left behind," you might as well grab a box of tissues.