Have you ever wanted to draw something, anything, but couldn't get any inspiration? Or you just didn't have any idea where to start? Here is a list for you. It is a list that provides 15 prompts of what to draw that are all Disney inspired. Without further ado, here is the 15 Day Disney Drawing Challenge.
1. Draw Your Favorite Original Disney Character
We are starting out with a pretty simple one. You can draw any version of the character, they just have to be one of the originals (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, etc.).
2. Draw Your Favorite Sidekick
Whether it be Timon and Pumba or Chip, you have to draw your favorite Disney sidekick.
3. Draw Your Favorite Princess
We all have one. Here is your time to shine when you put your pencil to paper to draw your favorite Disney Princess.
4. Draw A Pixar Character
Here is where you can only draw those special characters that were created by Pixar.
5. Ship Two Characters From Different Movies
Here is where you can make the pairing that you want in your head. Whether it be Anna and Prince Charming or Ariel with Flynn Rider, let your imagination soar.
6. Draw Your Favorite Villain
Everybody has them. Here is where you can honor your favorite Disney baddie.
7. Genderbend Any Villain
Basically what you are doing here is making the men women and the women men. If you ever wanted to see Ursula as a guy, here is your chance.
8. Draw Your Favorite Disney Villain As A Child
They were all children at one point. Here is your chance to show us what they would look like as innocent younglings.
9. Draw Your Favorite Palace/Kingdom
Have you ever seen a kingdom and thought: "If only I could live there." Here is your chance to make that closer to being a reality.
10. Draw Any Disney Animal In Human Form
Ever wondered what Scar or Thumper would look like as human? Here is your chance to let your imagination run wild.
11. Draw A Scene From The Very First Disney Movie You Remember Seeing
Here is where the nostalgia can kick you into high gear.
12. Draw A Scene From Your Favorite Villain Song
Every villain has a song, pick your favorite moment from one of them and put it on paper.
13. Draw Your Favorite Underrated Disney Character
There are some characters that just don't get the respect that they deserve. Here is your chance to fix that.
14. Turn Any Character Into A Mermaid/Merman
I don't know about you, but I always wished that I was a mermaid. Here is an opportunity to make someone else's mermaid dream come true.
15. Create A Stained Glass Window Using Any Character
Telling a story through stained glass has been used for centuries, like the ones from Beauty and the Beast. Why should only one Disney story be told this way?