Places That Offer DePaul Students Discounts

10 Places In Chicago That Give Discounts To DePaul Students, Just Bring Your ID

Have to save that money in any way that you can.

45

The sad reality of being a college student means that you're going to be running low on money here and there. You're going to be wanting to get all the discounts that you can. Being a college student can come with perks when it comes to getting discounts.

1. AMC Theaters

Going to see a movie is an easy way to take a break from school for a little while. All you have to do is stop by the Office of Student Involvement to get discounted tickets, only $9, for any movie.

2. Art Institute of Chicago

Did you know that admission is free with a DePaul ID?

3. Chicago White Sox

The Cubs aren't the only baseball team in the Windy City. The south side baseball team offers discounts to college students on certain nights. Just check out https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/tickets/specials#college-university.

4. The Second City

This comedy club offers 15% off tickets Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays by mentioning DEPAULIA when making your purchase.

5. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt

This dessert stop offers DePaul students 20% off their entire order.

6. Bourgeois Pig Cafe

This old fashioned cafe, less than half a mile away from DePaul, offers 10% off all orders.

7. Jam 'n Honey

This is a casual spot right by campus serving classic diner foods. They offer DePaul students 10% off all orders on weekdays and 20% off orders every day after 4 p.m

8. Chicago's Dog House

Creatively named specialty hot dogs isn't the only thing you'll get when you stop by here with your DePaul ID. They give DePaul students a hot dog, fries and a drink all for only $5.

9. Broken English

This colorful spot serving Mexican food offers DePaul students 30% off their entire order from 11-3, Monday through Friday. This one's a steal! Tacos, drinks, churros, and a discont!

10. Salon 1800 

Come here as a DePaul student and get 20% off all their services and products.

There are plenty of other places that offer discounts to DePaul students, just check out DePaul's website for the full list.