Dior's Mother Cell Is Here — It Was Worth The 20 Year Wait

Dior's Energy-Boosting Mother Cell Is FINALLY Here After A Twenty Year-Long Wait, And It Was Worth It

CAPTURE TOTALE C.E.L.L. ENERGY is Dior's new super potent age-defying beauty brand.

2034

Dior has funded 20 years of supplies and resources to be granted a patent for longoza extract in the USA. The luxury beauty giant needed 10 patents to secure their new Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy brand.

Their clinical trials involved a blind-use test in which the cohort study was a total of 60 women. The results of the clinical trial study were that after a week, the participants' skin appeared suppler by 95 percent, smoother by 93 percent, more refined 87 percent, more plumped 85 percent. Let's get into the science of the beauty brand because clearly they invested the soul of Dior into their C.E.L.L. Energy.

Here's a breakdown of the incredible ingredients:

Mother Cell

dior.com

Their advanced research for 20 years leads to their discovery of a mother cell. Mothers to all other skin cells, mother cells encapsulate the life and youth. One mother cell alone can rebuild entire sections of skin thanks to its incredible division and differentiation powers.

Unlike the body's other cells, skin mother cells infinitely duplicate, revealing the skin's exceptional potential to revitalize. It's a next-generation vector assimilation boost for our delicate complexion.

Floral Science

The alliance of Dior's mother cell research and floral expertise delivers the perfect revitalizing serum. Dior used 4 flowers in Capture Totale which were, Longoza from the Dior Gardens, Peony, White Lily, and Jasmine. These floral ingredients are also combined with hyaluronic acid.

With Dior's advanced research, the company has found an effective energizer for our skin by 30 percent through vector bio-cellular technology.

4 New Products

dior.com

You can buy all four products from their new beauty brand CAPTURE TOTALE C.E.L.L. ENERGY, from this all-inclusive package, or you can read the description of each one and buy them individually.

'Capture Totale C.E.L.L.* Energy
The High-Performance Treatment Serum-Lotion, 50 ml
The first essential step to prep skin for the total age-defying routine. An ultra-penetrating silky gel formula that instantly helps hydrate, plump, soothe and maintain skin's natural balance while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and color imperfections.

Capture Totale C.E.L.L.* Energy
Super Potent Serum, the Total Age-Defying Intense Serum, 10 ml
Dior's first total age-defying super serum, enriched with an exclusive grade of hyaluronic acid for an instant smoothing effect. A powerful anti-aging serum that corrects visible signs of aging: refines, smooths, enhances suppleness, and firms skin. After 7 days, this serum improves the look of the skin's tone and radiance.

Capture Totale C.E.L.L.* Energy
The Firming and Wrinkle-Correcting Creme, 15 ml
This anti-aging cream is both nourishing and strengthening, to correct visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with a bio-fermented ceramide of natural origin, helping to strengthen the skin barrier while restoring the skin's natural vitality for complete radiance.

Capture Totale C.E.L.L.* Energy
The Firming and Wrinkle-Correcting Eye Cream, 5 ml
An age-defying eye cream that smooths wrinkles, with proven effectiveness against the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Eyes look revitalized and freed from stress and fatigue. Day after day, the eye area appears radiant and energized.

Face Cleanser

dior.com

Dior also went ahead and created a cleanser to use in between your day and night applications of the new products to purify and hydrate your skin.

You can find their beauty products from their new bio-cellular technology brand, CAPTURE TOTALE C.E.L.L. ENERGY at its HQ, DIOR.