This Vegan Skincare Brand Healed My Sensitive Skin

This Vegan Skincare Brand From Amazon Changed My Sensitive Skin In One Week — It's Never Been Glowier

I was gifted their new skincare line so this is an honest beauty review.

2837

- I have extremely sensitive skin, which is why I have always resorted to a plant-based organic beauty line such as Radha Beauty.

- Radha Beauty won me over years ago when I was looking for organic skincare brands.

- I was so excited to see they launched a new line incorporating USDA organic rosehip oil, so when their PR team sent me some, I could not have been more thrilled.

- After a week of using the products, my face felt as smooth as a baby's, looked more glowy than ever, and even cured some of my summer sunburn.

Radha Beauty isn't just a best-selling beauty brand on Amazon — it's a USDA-certified organic beauty brand I live by, and anyone who knows me knows I am all about holistic wellness.

Typically, it only takes three days for me to tell if a skin product is working or not because I have extremely sensitive skin. It's also why I have always stuck by plant-based organic beauty lines such as Radha Beauty.

I tested their products for an entire week because I couldn't get enough of them, but I knew from the first night I tried them that these products were going to give me a whole new glow — and they did that, and so much more.

The brand's clean promise is that there are no phthalates, parabens, and harsh chemicals — plus, they are always cruelty-free! I cherish their brand's classy core values and mission statement — they actually won me over years ago when I was looking for organic skincare brands.

Their products have evolved beautifully over the years — I love their new, lavish launches and wish them lots of success. Here is my full review of their line of rosehip launch

Rosehip Complete Facial Care Set

I was gifted the Rosehip Complete Facial Care Set where there are three beauty products. The new rosehip line is packed with antioxidants and vitamins! The three opulent products are designed to work cohesively together. There are specific instructions for each product.

Let's review in order of the facial care routine that I used for a week straight.

The first step is the Rosehip Cleanser.

Rosehip Cleanser

Amazon

The Radha Beauty Rosehip Cleanser is a nourishing and hydrating sensitive skin cleanser that helps reduce redness and evens skin tone. In addition to powerful rosehip oil, it's packed full of other star ingredients like vitamin E, tea tree, and sweet orange.

The luxurious-feeling cleanser is absolutely cooling and amazing for summer.

The scent is perfect because it's not too strong, but also not too light. Some brands have ostentatious cleansers that are just all foam and scent. Radha Beauty's products are mess-free and don't drown out your pores.

The only thing I would say is a con to this cleanser is that I was hoping it would have anti-bacterial properties to be safer, but it does not.

After washing your face with this, it'll feel baby soft and firm, just as it says.

The second step is the rosehip serum. 

Rosehip Serum - 2oz

Radha Beauty

The Radha Beauty Rosehip Serum is a nourishing and hydrating sensitive skin serum that helps reduce redness and evens skin tone. In addition to rosehip oil, it's packed full of other star ingredients like green tea, witch hazel, and aloe vera.

I typically do not use serums, but this one won me over.

Most beauty brands use oils as serums, which don't actually work — oils lock in moisture, and should always be the last step in any skin routine.

This serum has a light gel consistency, applied with a droplet applicator to keep things mess-free, packing in moisture the cleanser left behind for the most divine feeling ever.

The final step is the Rosehip Moisturizer. 

Rosehip Moisturizer

Radha Beauty

The nourishing, hydrating Radha Beauty Rosehip Moisturizer is primed for sensitive skin moisturizer to help reduce redness and even our skin tone.

In addition to rosehip oil, it's packed full of other star ingredients like green tea, witch hazel, and aloe vera.

My one critique about this moisturizer is that it doesn't have SPF, which is why I only use this as part of my nighttime routine. True to its claims, it is thick and very hydrating — perfect for a luxurious feeling night cream.

The sanitary pump applicator is my favorite part. It allows you to monitor how much product you are actually using — but the best part of all — the antibacterial properties of aloe vera and witch hazel combined with nourishing rosehip oil healed my sunburns!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.