Different Time and Desert Safari Dubai!
Dating

Different Time and Desert Safari Dubai!

When you are enjoying your vacation or even planning it, you have imagined it to be in a specific way. It can be your favorite time of the day, your favorite thing to do or any other specialty that you want the trip to let you enjoy.

94
Different Time and Desert Safari Dubai!

During the Desert Safari Dubai, you have the chance to choose the time that suits you and your aesthetic things the most. As vacations are all about finding yourself and your soul in peace, you can have a moment of your desire during the Safari. Here are some of the options that you have during the Desert Safari:

Desert Adventure in Dubai

1. Sunrise Desert Safari:
  • The desert has its own charm during the sunrise. As the infant rays of the sun spread across the rich sand dunes of the desert, the panorama becomes perfect. The cold weather of the morning and sky changing colors make your trip phenomenal. You can enjoy the following things during the Sunrise Desert Safari:
  • Take a moment to praise the nature
  • Witness amazing Sunrise
  • Confront your soul and meditate it with natural beauty
  • Falconry experience
  • Arabic styled Breakfast in Bedouin camp
  • Dune Bashing
  • Camel Riding

2.Morning Desert Safari:

• After the sun had risen and the Desert starts getting into its glorious form. The surroundings become more breathtaking and you are offered a large number of activities to do in the desert.
  • The atmosphere is not so hot in the morning which actually plays a great role during Desert Safari. If you have unpleasant weather then it can be hard to enjoy the real essence of Desert safari as it's all about adventurous outside activities.
  • The activities you can try out include:
  • Camel Riding
  • Henna Body Painting
  • Sand Boarding
  • Arabic Styles Breakfast
  • Falconry Experience
  • Dune Bashing
  • Cold Drinks
  • Quad Biking

Dune Bashing

3.Evening Desert Safari:
  • The evening desert safari can be called the bundle of happiness. The joyful elements increase at this time of the day with a huge rate. This Safari provides you with adventure, joy, entertainment and so many memorable moments. The pro list of Evening Desert Safari is absolutely stunning.
  • Evening Desert Safari has so much to offer the people who choose it. It is one of the most chosen times for Desert Safari as it completes the vacation purpose so gracefully. The evening Desert Safari lets you enjoy the following activities:
  • The Sunset
  • Camel Riding
  • Sand Boarding
  • Quad Bike Riding
  • Desert Dune Bashing
  • Live Shows of Entertainment
  • Hubble Bubble Corner
  • Henna Painting
  • Arabic Clothes
  • Bedouin Camp Experience
  • 5 Star Buffet Dinner

Other facilities include free cold drinks & snacks during the safari. They also provide the facility of separate washrooms for men and women.

Camel Ride

A perfect day for your vacation! The charming starry sky during the night makes it more beautiful and worth trying. While the weather during night gets pleasant too so we can say that Evening Desert Safari is all about pros.

4.Overnight Desert Safari:

• The overnight desert safari contains most of its part similar to the Evening Desert Safari as it too starts when the sunsets but offers you a larger amount of time to be spent in the desert. The facilities and activities in Overnight Desert Safari include:
  • The Sunset
  • Camel Riding
  • Sand Boarding
  • Quad Bike Riding
  • Desert Dune Bashing
  • Live Shows of Entertainment
  • Hubble Bubble Corner
  • Henna Painting
  • Arabic Clothes
  • Bedouin Camp Experience
  • 5 Star Buffet Dinner
  • Comfortable Sleeping Bags to enjoy sound sleep.
  • Breakfast in the morning

The Desert Safari Dubai is a magical trip that every one of us deserves to live in!