A Description Of Myself In 200 Words

A Description Of Myself In 200 Words

Who am I? And how do I describe myself?

40046
A Description Of Myself In 200 Words
Cassie Cummings

I present to you, a small detailed description of myself in 200 words or less.

Only my closest friends know my usual coffee order: "I want a vanilla iced coffee with 2 extra pumps of vanilla."

Being born in a small town, the winding back roads seem to course through my blood.

Following my dreams, I aspire to help people and show the love of Christ through my humility.

My friends shorten my name and casually call me "Cass," while my dad's nickname for me is "Chicka-fil-a mignon," following my moms decision to call me "Chicka" on a regular basis.

Painting and playing piano are what I do when I'm not studying for A&P.

My clothing of choice is XL, worn-out mens clothing.

Clayton Chapel and math class are my favorite parts of Freed Hardeman.

My hobbies include: napping.

Taking pictures and editing them has become my favorite thing to do.

I cut my own hair.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is my favorite sitcom.

I am a hopeless romantic.

Disney gives me life.

After taking a little time to learn about me, I encourage you to take the time and try to give an accurate description of yourself in 200 words or less. It's harder than you think!