DILF Appreciation: Dennis Quaid Edition

DILF Appreciation: Dennis Quaid Edition

You're welcome for giving you several options for a new screensaver.

200
DILF Appreciation: Dennis Quaid Edition
Flickr

In a time when girls are busy obsessing over Justin Bieber and Harry Styles, let's use this start of a new year as an opportunity to reflect on and appreciate one of the OG hotties on the silver screen.

Well hellloooo pretty lady man!

A google search of "Dennis Quaid is hot" can pull about 700,000 hits in 0.38 seconds, so my obsession surely isn't the only one.

Now, I know the above picture shows a young boyish version of Quaid similar to that of Bieber or Styles, but the important thing to remember about a man like him is that he shares the qualities found in some of my other favorite things (wine and cheese). He seems to get better with age.

A fun fact about me is that my mother hates the term DILF (if you don't know what it means perhaps check Urban Dictionary, I signed a contract so I can't say certain words on here) and even more so hates the fact that I seem to enjoy it so much, so sorry mom.... BUT LOOK.

.

The proof is in the pudding. And the pudding is in the fridge, because clearly Dennis doesn't have time to eat junk like that because he's too busy looking like a Greek god in the woods.

Who doesn't like a man in uniform? No worries, Denny's here for you ladies.

(Please excuse the hand holding the flowers, it's his sister, not his wife, I swear.)

Perhaps you thought I meant a different type of uniform?

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

Honestly, what can't he do?

If your answer was "I don't think he could rock the perfect scruffy/rugged look with a cute smirk and twinkling eyes" then think again.

Two words: Dim ples, otherwise known as pockets of adorable-ness.

And speaking of adorable-ness...

But I know we all want a guy with a bit of an edge too. Ya know, maybe a guy that would fight off any evil villains that you may randomly deal with in the course of your life. Like for example, a guy that has a sort of James Bond-esque resemblance.

And boy, would he get that job done with style.

Or maybe you're not into the fast-paced city life. Maybe you like to keep things chill in your small farm town, that is until some new guy comes and tries to take over your quaint little town to mine for gold or something. (It's all about the imagination) Have no fear!

Just picture Dennis saying, "This town ain't big enough for the both of us" before he whisks you away into the sunset. *Cue Dixie Chicks' "Cowboy Take Me Away"*

Now I know, it's not exactly probable that I could end up with such a perfect man, (maybe because he is older than my dad...) but nevertheless, Dennis Quaid, you keep doing you sir cause let me tell you, it's working.