The American People Have A Right To Read The Mueller Report

Republicans Set The Bar Low By Allowing Trump’s AG To Cover Up For Russian Collusion

He is withholding information the American people should be demanding to see right now.

541

For two years, Americans were kept in suspense by the Mueller Investigation because we became unsure what the final report was going to say. It seems we are still waiting in the dark because Donald's Trump new Attorney General (who he chose specifically for the purpose of saving Trump from collusion) is preventing the Mueller report from being presented to everyone. Bill Barr is concealing information that the American people have the right to see and read about. After all the time they have spent waiting, this report should be released immediately.

The American people have lost time, money, and patience for this report to be released, and now this moron is planning to reveal this information during the time when all of the Senators are going on Easter Break, and therefore will not be available to see the report. It seems Trump's Attorney General has a history of covering up for U.S presidents. In 1992, there was a report by the New York Times in which Bill Barr got the name "Cover Up General Barr" because he took part in hiding evidence of President George H.W. Bush's connection to the Iran-Contra Scandal. It finally came to an end, when Bush pardoned the six people that were involved in the scandal.

Trump is not hiding the fact that Barr is being used to cover up his crimes of obstructing justice and colluding with Russia during the 2016 election. According to the Huffington Post, Trump did not just appoint William Barr for Attorney General, he also hired Barr's son-in-law to work as an attorney for the White House Counsel's office. Barr's son-in-law Tyler McCaughey stirred up controversy when he left the Justice Department to work for Trump.

Barr has refused to give the full unredacted Mueller report to Congress. He also will not request approval from the court to give the American people grand jury material and has also kept silent on whether or not the White House has reviewed or been briefed on the report, which shows that he is covering-up for Trump.

Bill Barr said during his Senate Appropriations hearing that he believed the Obama administration along with other intelligence agencies "spied" on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election. During his testimony on Wednesday, Barr spoke like Donald Trump, dressed like Steve Bannon, and had a meltdown like Brett Kavanaugh. According to a report which summarizes the hearing, he also tried to act like Roy Cohn, who (during the years Trump was starting as a real estate developer in NYC) trained Donald Trump to control the system and break laws.

The American people should not tolerate dumb, spineless, and heartless crooks that threaten the safety of this nation for their own personal gain. America should keep fighting until these criminals are locked up for obstruction of justice. If we vote to remove them out of office, there might still be a chance to save this country.