I am one of those people who used to obsess over when people text me back and when they don't text me back, I will check their location or how long ago they were on their phone. I know, I used to be a psychopath. I knew this kind of behavior toward friends and family wasn't normal, so I decided to do something about it. I deleted Snapchat.
A lot of people spend hours on Snapchat everyday, watching people's stories and sending messages to each other. So much of our lives are wasted on our phones just so we can show off to other people we barely even know.
I deleted the app about a week and a half ago and I have noticed a lot of major differences in my life.
First things first: I am happier. I can't see who my exes or with or negative things people are saying about each other.focus on myself and grow as a person. I no longer have to worry if a picture I posted was too risque or unflattering because I don't post any pictures anymore!
It's very freeing to be able to just take life in all at once. I'm able to live in the moment versus trying to show everyone else what is happening each day of my life.
I have become a better friend, a better listener, and all around more happy because of this one small change I have made in my life. Eventually, I want to delete Instagram too, but that will take some time. I don't want to go "cold turkey" and eventually give up along the way. I am doing this for good, and you should too.
- 140 Things I'd Rather Do Than Attend The University Of South ... ›
- A Digital Detox Is Saving My Happiness ›
- Snapchat Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Dating, And You ... ›
- Mark Cuban Thinks Your Friends Could Cost You Your Future ›
- I Broke All Of My Snapchat Streaks And You Should Too ›
- Snapchat And Millennials Are Ruining The Concert Experience ›
- Define Your Productivity By Choosing How You Spend Your Time ›
- I Deleted All My Social Media Apps And It Was Worth It ›
- Deleting My Snapchat Permanently Is The Best Decision I Have ... ›
- Why I Won't Delete My Snapchat For Instagram Stories ›
- Rihanna urges fans to delete Snapchat after ad mocking assault by ... ›
- How To Delete Your Snapchat Account - YouTube ›
- How to delete or deactivate your Snapchat account in 3 steps ... ›
- How to Delete Snapchat Account 2019 - YouTube ›
- How to delete your Snapchat account in 2020 | NordVPN ›
- Here's how to delete or deactivate your Snapchat account ›
- How to delete a Snapchat account and how to deactivate Snapchat ›
- Delete my account - Snapchat Support ›
- Log In • Snapchat ›
- Delete My Account - Snapchat Support ›