The Month Of December For College Girls, As Told By Rachel Green

Holiday stress? Homework overload? *Hair flip*
198580

Rachel Green (AKA Jennifer Aniston) is basically the queen of 90s television.

Though she can be a little over-the-top at times, Rachel taught 'Friends' fans what it's like to grow up and navigate ALL the obstacles that a 20-something will inevitably face. As a huge fan of the show, I find her to be very relatable...especially when it comes to college life. The biggest feat we are all about to overcome?

The month of December.

December is FINALLY here, which means... CHRISTMAS

You and your friends could NOT be more excited for the colorful lights, holiday tunes, gift-giving, and lots and lots of FUN!

The ONLY thing truly standing in between you and the ~most wonderful time of the year~?

Finals. Week.

Finals mean studying, and studying means stress, and stress means...well...lots and lots of chaos.

You're trying to maintain a positive attitude, but you can't help but react when someone causes you even the slightest inconvenience.

(It's OK, though, because no one can ruin your holiday spirit -- even a final or two).

You're evidently stressed out about finals, and whenever somebody asks you what's wrong, this is your (false) response:

On the inside, you're feeling a little more like this:

What's even worse is when somebody tells you that it's 'just a test' and that you should probably calm down.

Tomorrow is the day of the test that you anticipate to be the hardest... you're not really sure what's happening.

You sit down to take it, and you're doing your very best to maintain your composure. You KNOW your sh*t!

The professor put something on the final that he PROMISED would NOT be on it.

It ended up being (a little) harder than expected, but you studied hard and powered through.

Now onto three more exams... the only things standing in the way of a month-long break and CHRISTMAS!