The Alt-Left is Real

The Alt-Left is Real

I have officially lost all respect for the left and their behavior in light of certain events.

53
google images

There is no doubt in my mind that the Charlottesville riots have shed light on the darkest kinds of extremism. Of course from news sites like CNN, The Young Turks and other leftists, they seem to focus a lot on the alt-right. The Klu Klux Klan, Neo-nazi's and other white nationalist groups have been rightfully moved into the limelight. I personally despise white supremacy, however I am not afraid of it. I am not afraid of it because we are living in the year 2017, where cultural diversity reigns supreme. We have moved passed slavery, the Jim Crow laws, and the separate drinking fountains that racially divided us. Of course while I believe race is real, I don't believe it matters. I will say that again: Race is real, but it doesn't matter. We are all still human beings regardless of who we are, no matter our race, gender, ethnicity, culture or religion.

However, in the year of 2017, a new kind of hatred has risen. I am not just talking about the right, but from the left as well. The party that claims they believe in equality have proven to be just as violent and just as hateful as their right wing counterparts. The movement, or maybe I should say organization, (its kind of a grey area, although I lean more towards the latter), is called ANTIFA. Short for "anti-fascist" or "anti-fascism." Obviously a movement that was created in opposition to Donald Trump's presidency. I was originally going to keep my mouth shut on this group, as they have done a good job at demonizing themselves based on their own actions, however, in the light of these violent riots, I have no choice but to expose the left, or as Trump now deems it, the Alt-Left, for who they really are.

This all started when Trump condemned the actions committed by these white nationalist groups at a press conference on Saturday. Trump is quoted in saying: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides." Unfortunately, it wasn't enough for the leftists because he didn't direct it at specifically the white supremacy groups. I personally believe he was being general with this statement, because right-wing extremist groups aren't the only hate groups in this country. ANTIFA, a left-wing extremist group which claims to stand against fascism. at least what they claim to be fascism, were also present in Virginia last week along with thousands of other left wing protesters to counter the white supremacist rally. This is ultimately what started up the violence in the first place, and as a result, a women was killed when a car deliberately drove through a crowd of protesters.

So on Monday, two days later, Trump made a more detailed statement. He said: "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." Unfortunately, this statement still isn't enough to satisfy the hungry liberal animals. They still believe that Trump is a white supremacist. Which I find hilarious, because not once during the election or his presidency has he said anything that is remotely sympathetic or influenced by white supremacy. And every liberal I know has still failed to show me any evidence to prove me wrong. Oh wait, but they tried. I've received numerous articles saying that white supremacists praised Trump for his first statement, and claiming that he wasn't attacking them. Such as a neo-nazi news site, The Daily Stormer, and former head of the Klu Klux Klan, David Duke. But the press doesn't always tell the truth, in fact, the press can tell you almost anything, and they can mis-interpret and mis-represent quotes just to make you believe them. I am personally amused by how these white supremacists actually believe that Trump is their ticket to restoring a white America, let alone thinking they will ever be successful at it.

However, I have two possible arguments for why Trump was so late on condemning the riots in Virginia. The first one is that he was busy dealing with North Korea, who have repeatedly threatened to attack our air force in Guam. The news was all over this. They were all saying that Trump was going to nuke North Korea and start a third world war. But thankfully, North Korea backed down from their threats. However, no one seems to care....but anyway... The second reason is that, Trump just doesn't care about social events. He didn't comment on the Berkeley riots and no one complained about that, possibly because they were liberals, so why do we care what he has to say about Charlottesville to begin with? He doesn't have to say anything, because he is not a white supremacist. You can also look in his inner circle to see this as well. In the video within the link which I will post here for you see. One of the first things he does is shake hands with a group of veterans, and one of them is a black woman. He also appointed Ben Carson as the Secretary of Housing and Development in the cabinet. His daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism, upon marrying Jared Kushner. His wife, Melania, is a Yugoslavian immigrant and a legalized citizen. That said, I don't see anything racist, xenophobic or white nationalistic about him. Is he a natural born dickhead, yes, but so was Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, and we didn't accuse them of white supremacy. (Although I do believe Bill Clinton is borderline sexist.)

And for the record, this is just one violent riot involved white nationalists, if anymore have occurred, the press hasn't covered it, and this would also include CNN whose had a track record of out right lying to the public. (And I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt with the link I posted in this article." There are countless videos all over Youtube, showing the violent acts committed by ANTIFA, and other leftists.

ANTIFA, like the alt-right extremists we have come to know and love, are a hate group, borderline terrorists, and a form of Alt-left extremism. They are only recognized as such by the state of New Jersey. Since they don't have a central organization and operate on local levels, it is impossible to pin point their numbers. However you can find many social media sites of ANTIFA groups in various states and cities. I have signed a petition to have The President of the United States, recognize ANTIFA as a terrorist organization, but it needs more signatures in order to do so. If you agree with me, then sign this petition and pass it on to your friends. ANTIFA practices their right to free speech and protest but they infringe on conservatives and right wing groups of doing the same thing. And if that is not authoritarianism, then I don't know what is.

As the Fall semester approaches I will be discussing more on ANTIFA, the Regressive Left and the Alt-left. But until then I hope you are all having a safe summer. Thank You.