Dear you, love-me

Dear you, love-me

My goodbye to you

47
Dear you, love-me
https://unsplash.com/photos/v9sAFGJ3Ojk

dear you,

I don't know if you've looked in the mirror lately, like really truly looked and knew you weren't being yourself.

I don't know if you know you're changing for people who won't be a constant in your life.

You are a ray of sunshine that everyone deserve to get the chance to see. You came to my life at a very dark time and shined that little bit of brightness for such a short time and since you left it's been nothing but rainstorms.

Having you around changed me, i was happy and excited. I felt feelings I never have felt before. I truly felt different and although it wasn't said i felt loved.

You brought out a side of me I never thought I'd see.

You are everything that anyone wants in their life.

Your smile so radiant.

Your eyes so kind.

Your arms so safe.

Your heart so pure.

To me you are makes the world go round.

You are what makes my heart beat and my palms sweat.

You are what makes my legs weak and my head spin.

You are what I've always dreamed of.

Yet I dreamed to hard and it came true, but at the wrong time.

Just know, everyday I'll pray for you and everyday I'll support you from behind. I genuinely am thankful for you..

So dear you;

I'll see you soon again one day and this is my way at saying goodbye.

Love,

From me