Dear Me, It'll All Work Out

Dear Me, It'll All Work Out

Here's to you, if you ever need something a little positive.

24
Dear Me, It'll All Work Out
www.pinterest.com

Dear Me,

You should know you are never alone. In times of need, I understand you feel alone but I promise, you can get through anything life throws at you.

Every day, you live life thinking that it's going to be a good day, that you are going to have a smile on your face from the minute you wake up, until the time you go to sleep.

Truth is, we cannot always guarantee a smiling day, but we can always try. If you fake a smile for a while, I can guarantee the chances of that smile becoming real without you even realizing it.

You need to know, the people in our lives enter them for a reason. The ones who stay, are the people who can show you the way to true friendship and new experiences, while the people who leave are the ones who teach you how to become a stronger and better you.

There is no one better than you. This does not mean you are perfect. What this means is that you really are the best you can be and no one, I mean NO ONE can change the way you are as a person. IF someone wants you to change, then, they are not worth your time or your energy.

Be the best you that you can be and treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated.

You are the one who can control your life. At the end of the day, you go home to meet the one person who will always love you for your true self... and that person? That person is you.

Dear Me,

I promise you, everything will work out for the best. Keep looking up. The skies get brighter.