Dear Kwik Trip, I Love You

Dear Kwik Trip, I Love You

I can truly not picture the Midwest, and more specifically Wisconsin, without you.

1678
Dear Kwik Trip, I Love You
greenbay.com

Dear Kwik Trip,

I would like to start off by saying, I love you.

I love you for many reasons.

First of all, you have everything. To this day, I have never gone into a Kwik Trip without finding what I needed. You are truly one of a kind, and whenever I'm far from home and see another Kwik Mart or Quik Trip, I know you are the REAL Kwik convenient store. You are the greatest of all time; the others are just fakes.

You have been a huge part of my life since I can remember, but once I got my license, I was changed forever. I was free to go to Kwik Trip whenever I wanted. In high school, I would visit before softball games for some ranch or pickle flavored sunflower seeds, post games for some of your replenishing chocolate milk, and before school for a muffin and some of your hella cheap, hella delicious Karuba Gold coffee.

Now as a college student, I come to get milk, a few pieces of fruit, or some beverages. Other times, after some late night fun on our college campus, my friends and I stop in and get your cheesy bread sticks. Let me tell you, your cheesy bread sticks are life changing. They are always available and they always hit the spot, but they aren't the only life changing food item in your store.

I would like to point out the fact that you're one of a select number of stores that still supplies Cran-Grape, aka the best juice on this planet. Additionally, your glazers are a true staple. Your glazers have come in clutch for all mom's who have ever forgotten to make their kid a birthday treat in elementary school. They're perfect for any early morning venture that makes you rise before the sun does. My dad has bribed me out of bed with glazers before and they get me every time. As a Midwestern kid and proud Wisconsinite, was raised on the ideal that nothing can go wrong if glazers are provided.

Additionally, I can't name a single elementary teacher that didn't have and/or double fist your Big Buddy sodas on the daily. I mean, what a steal. And don't even get me started on your slushies. Believe me when I say that I have had heated arguments with my high school history teacher because he thought 7-Eleven's Slurpees were better than your slushies. I defend you every time because you truly are the best.

Have I mentioned that your f'real milkshakes are another summertime must have?

Another reason why I love you is because your service is excellent. I have never seen an employee rage quit out front or inside the store. I have never been judged when I buy more donuts than I naturally should. I have never been given anything less than a smile and a "see ya later", and that's all I could ever ask for.

Kwik Trip, I can't thank you enough for having my back 24/7. Your loyalty is sacred and I'm so blessed to have 3 Kwik Trip locations in my hometown alone. I can truly not picture the Midwest, and more specifically Wisconsin, without you.

Love,

Every Midwest/ Wisconsinite ever.

SEE ALSO: A Love Letter To Wawa