Dear Future Husband...From 28 Women

Dear Future Husband...From 28 Women

I took the liberty of asking 28 women what it is that they are truly looking for in a husband, and this is what they said…

40
Dear Future Husband...From 28 Women

“A person I can become best friends with and a relationship that is silly and care free. He can make me laugh or smile no matter what-even with just one look. I look for someone that through anything- through the worst hardships and trials we build each other up.”

“A man who loves deeply with his heart. Whose character can be seen immediately by the way he treats others with compassion, kindness, and appreciation. One who is fun to be around and has a sense of humor”

“I’m looking for a guy who wants to be a family man and raise our kids together, oh and a man that’ll do the dishes”

“a man who keeps the sparks alive/ puts in effort and reminds you he loves you in cute ways”

“Someone who knows how I like my coffee, who knows when I need a hug, who makes me laugh, who surprises me, looks after me, kisses me spontaneously, motivates me on a daily, great with kids, someone who lights up the room, gives me butterflies”

“Somebody who is sensitive to my needs and supportive of me and my desires. He should be a good communicator, self-confident and can express his feelings without being judgmental or selfish”

“Quick to love, slow to get angry. How a man treats his family is something I notice a lot, and of course someone who can make me laugh a lot and isn’t afraid to show his feelings!”

"Somebody who is faith drive, and will love our children more than anything in the world"

“I want his personality to remind me of how my dad and grandpa love their wives, and if he hates pickles so I can have his when we go out to eat, that’d be a plus”

“Someone who understands why there is so much hurt and insecurities in my heart, and loves me, not despite it, but because of it”

“My husband needs to be able to be serious when needed but at other times a complete goof. I want a man that values the simple things, who will play music throughout our house and randomly pull me into the kitchen and dance with me, who will hold my hand on the middle consul every time we drive somewhere, and who will randomly just pull me close in a tight hug.”

“Obviously friendly/funny/caring but also mature and financially stable! Loyal/trustworthy is my #1”

“needs to have a sense of adventure. I would like someone who seeks the road less traveled and has a curious mind for what else is out there”

“somebody who wants the best for me and gives effort in our relationship”

“A great father figure and helpful with the kids, kind hearted, good work ethic, similar outlook on life, someone who makes me stronger and follows through with their word”

“I want to him to have the look, the look in the eyes that show me he loves me, and the smile that can light up my whole day”

“Strong in his faith, that’s really important to me. And someone that works hard and is passionate about life in general. I want him to be caring and loving”

“A spouse needs to have patience and be an encourager, plus a good listener. He will be romantic, one who doesn’t forget special occasions and times spent together…mostly he will love me the way I am”

“the thing I look for that is the most important in a guy is if he has a good work ethic and has a heart for serving people”

“I just want a man who I know without a doubt will always be there for me and always love me. Somebody who can tell me everything and wants to tell me everything, who isn’t afraid to be insecure and sentimental. I want a man who will lay with me in his arms on the couch not saying a word to each other but feel so connected and loved.”

“A guy who has big goals for himself and takes his work seriously, and the man that holds open every single door”

“I want a man who is close to Jesus and will wake up every Sunday morning with me to go the church. I want a man who finds my stupid humor as funny as I do. I want a confident man- but not cocky.”

“I want a humble man, but a man that knows what he is worth. I look for a man that will take care of me and not just financially. I want someone who understands me and can comfort and help me when I’m down.”

“Someone who lifts me up and doesn’t bring me down, someone who brings out the best in me. My family is so important to me and my husband must love them as much as I do.”

“I would like a motivated man with a god sense of humor who is close with his family, supportive, good with children, and who can cook.”

“my relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a great person and reminds me of the potential I don’t see in myself”

“The biggest thing is honestly always hold true and don’t ever let me go to bed angry”

“Goofy but also sincere and hardworking, somebody who will travel around the world with me, will cook me eggs in the morning, loyal, romantic, fit, and smart”