Dear Dumb Diary,
Today I took a really cute photo. My hair looks stunning, my makeup is on point and my outfit is perfectly coordinated. The only thing is, it doesn't match the colors on my feed.
The popular thing to do today is to find the perfect filter that will unseemingly match each photo I take. Forget how the lighting is or what color my clothes are. I can just edit it for hours to make it so it'll match the others. The problem is, I just don't know what filter to use so it'll look good.
It seems that plenty of other girls already found all the tricks and filters to make their feed flow flawlessly. But for me, I just can't seem to ever figure it out. I've tried VSCO, Afterlight, Photoshop, and Facetune. It just never seems to work out.
I've tried Pinterest and I've tried Youtube. But, not a single person seems to want to share the secret formula with me. I've been on Instagram since the 6th grade, wouldn't you think I'd have this down by now?
Sometimes, I think that I've finally found the filter. I think that I've finally broken the code. But then, I'll test it all out on a few photos and it never ends up working out.
It may sound stupid and a little crazy, but my social media means a lot to me. I want to produce the best image of myself as much as I can, whether I follow the trend or not.
I mean, social media is my thing. I take the cute photos, I make the witty caption, and then I get the likes and the comments. I update my feed often and delete photos when needed.
Just give me the damn filter that I've been looking for.
Every girl out there.
- The Secret To A Lit Themed Instagram Is VSCO ›
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Instagram Theme ›
- 10 VSCO Presets That Make You Look Tan As All Heck ›
- 10 Summer Filters For The Perfect Instagram Aesthetic ›
- Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe She's An Instagram Filter ›
- Here's How To Get Rihanna's Instagram Filter For Your Sparkliest ... ›
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts ... ›
- The Best Instagram Filters in Photography Apps ›
- How do I use face filters on Instagram? | Instagram Help Center ›
- The 10 Most Used Instagram Filters (According to Iconosquare Study) ›