Dear Coffee, Thank You For Always Being There
Coffee

Dear Coffee, Shoutout For Always Being There, No Questions, No Judgment

Cheers to you for making me the better version of myself.

27
Amira Totah

Dear coffee,

I would just like to start by saying I love you. You have been there for me through so many times in my life (which I can't say about a lot of people or things.)

We have a pretty serious relationship at this point and I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and I love starting my days with you. Some days I just can't stay away and end up getting multiple cups.

You are my everything. You keep me motivated and on top of my to-do lists. You've helped me pull all-nighters and pass several tests. I owe so much of my success to you!

Even if I don't have class or work, I still enjoy your company. You are my partner in crime!

Thank you for always being there and making things easier on me. Your strong aroma is a place of comfort for me and I love all the ways you can present yourself. Iced, hot, caramel, vanilla, black, medium or large, you name it. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Sometimes I have to wait for you, but in all honesty, you are always worth it.

You always know how to put a smile on my face and make me feel like I can conquer anything the day throws at me. You know just how to turn my mood around and make me the best version of myself.

My life would be so dull without you. You are actually sitting right beside me as I write this lovely letter.

I can't wait to see where you continue to help me blossom in the future. I know you will never let me down.

Love always,

Your number one fan