The 5 Required Coffee Drinks That'll Get You Through The Day
Coffee

Sometimes coffee needs an upgrade.

24

Coffee is my lifeblood and the way that I keep my days going. This is about coffee and how great it is, and the various types of coffee.

The morning coffee

I always like to start off my day with a hot cup of joe. Waking up and hearing the sound of your Keurig warm up to make you a piping hot cup of coffee just makes me feel some type of way.

The second morning coffee

This one might be with your breakfast for the day, after your early class or immediately after your first cup. It's necessary because let's be real, we need this to get our day started.

The lunch coffee

It's about that time when you want to take a nap and skip the rest of your classes, but then you take a cup of coffee, or better yet a Starbucks Double Shot Energy drink, and you're set to go for the afternoon.

The afternoon coffee

OK, here is where I go a little overboard on the coffee. But I mean, college is a lot of work, OK? Plus I have pets to take care of.

The late afternoon coffee.

The final coffee of the day before you can switch to a cold beer or glass of wine. It's been a long day, give us a break.

To answer your question, yes, I actually do sleep at night!