Dear Catholics... Look At What Your Beloved Pope Is Doing

It is right in front of your faces, too.

41

As a Christian and a follower of true biblical doctrine, I cannot ignore what is currently taking place in this wicked world! Many can throw the bible off and say it's not relevant and it's a big fake story written by men, but you cannot ignore that biblical prophecy is taking place right now in the world!

Before I can go in depth with this article regarding what the Pope is doing, I must explain who the Pope is. When Jesus died and his apostles went all into the world preaching "One Lord One Faith One Baptism," many were souls were won to the kingdom of God. Many were baptized in Jesus Name and were filled with the Holy Ghost, with evidence of speaking in other tongues. While the apostles were forming churches, established on the foundations of Jesus Christ, many were coming to the knowledge of who and what Jesus did! However, the Roman Empire, who worshiped many Gods and carried out false traditions had an emperor named Constantine, and when Constantine became a "Christian," he converted his empire to his own corrupt teachings of Christianity, and not what the Apostles were preaching!

The Roman Catholic church instituted the "Trinity," completely denying what Deuteronomy 6:4 states, and that's " Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord." The church forced disciples of Jesus Christ who were baptized in Jesus Name to be Re-Baptized in their Trinitarian formula: "Father, Son, Holy Ghost," or else their property would be taken away or even risk death. The Catholic church also instituted the false propaganda of confessing their sins to a priest when 1 John 1:9 said: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." It never said to confess their sins to a man! It said to confess their sins to God! The Catholic church also calls their priests "Father," when the bible clearly states in Matthew 23:9: "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven." The Catholic church also worships Mary and prays to her like she's a God, and still considers her a "Virgin," when she lost her virginity a LONG time ago! The Catholic church was the Great Whore that was prophesied in Revelations, and in 1 Timothy 4:1, where Paul said "that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; "The church also put in a false doctrine of purgatory when the bible says in Hebrews 9:27." And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

I could honestly go on about the Catholic Church, as I study History in college and I've done research regarding the roots of the Catholic Church; and please know that I don't condemn anyone in the Catholic church, but all I'm attempting to say in this article is to REPENT from your false religion.

Now back to the Pope. The Pope was instituted in the Catholic Church to be seen as a "holy" man, and a man that has this divine relationship with God that nobody else has; but that's just false! Though the Catholic church has progressed, and Martin Luther and Calvin realized the falsehood of the Catholic church and left, they didn't get far enough. As they still hold up the false trinity doctrine of three Gods in many of the so-called "Protestant" churches that are spin-offs of the Catholic church.

In today's 21st century the Pope is still head of the Catholic Church, and he's been making a few remarks that contemplate the bible and biblical doctrine. Through his false remarks, he's just fulfilling biblical prophecy. I honestly believe that the Pope will be a part of the New World religion carried out via the Anti-Christ. Lately, the Pope has been making statements of unifying Islam and Catholicism, and how it's okay to be homosexual, and that everyone is going to heaven regardless if they repented or not.

The Pope is honestly standing for everything that he's not supposed to, and he's carrying out biblical prophecy by allowing everything to flow. With the way the Pope's going there's no denying that Jesus is coming soon because the Pope is continuing to lead many astray! Even if you do 500 Hail Marys, that will not be able to save your soul from being tossed into the lake of fire on judgment day! If you desire to leave this false religion and become saved and begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, you must obey Acts 2:38 which says: "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. "This is the Born Again experience every believer must experience. You must be fully immersed in the water in Jesus Name, NOT sprinkled! You must be filled with his Holy Spirit so you can have navigation in this wicked world. Be free from false religion, be vigilant, and make sure you're ready to meet your LORD!