Dear Boyfriend, I Thank You Dearly

Dear Boyfriend, I Thank You Dearly

You deserve a thank you for all you do. especially for being a great boyfriend.

585
Dear Boyfriend, I Thank You Dearly
Kelsie Williams

Thank you for all of the little things you do. Thank you for loving me more than I have ever loved myself. Thank you for being my best friend when I needed it, but also put me in check when I needed it. Thank you for being the biggest blessing I have ever had.

Thank you for playing with my hair. Thank you for tickling me when we both know I didn’t want to be tickled. Thank you for tolerating my gossiping and complaining. Thank you for knowing my McDonald’s order better than you know your own. Thank you for reassuring me of the smallest things.

Thank you for always driving me around, so I can stare at you the whole ride. Thank you for trusting me in return. Thank you for sharing your food and drinks with me. Thank you for putting up with my hair shedding every freaking where. Thank you for liking every single one of my posts and commenting on my selfies.

Thank you for making me feel amazing, no matter how crazy or lazy I look. Thank you for letting me listen to that song or watch that movie even when you hate it. Thank you for always supporting me, even when I change my mind every five minutes.

Thank you for always sending me cute messages. Thank you for always kissing me when I want one. Thank you for the hundreds of hugs because, frankly, yours are the best. Thank you for allowing me to be my own person. Thank you for fixing your mistakes. Thank you for always keeping us in your best interest.

Thank you for going out of your way to make me the happiest I have ever been. Thank you for making me feel like a princess. Thank you for dealing with my flaws, but still loving them. Thank you for always giving my goodbye kisses. Thank you for letting me tag you in way too much stuff.

Thank you for always cuddling me. Thank you for making me smile and laugh. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for never giving up on me.

Thank you for giving in when we’re both being stubborn. Thank you for being my person. Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself. Thank you for still being around.

Thank you for showing me what a real man is. Words cannot express how thankful I truly am for God bringing you into my life.