7 Things I Want My Best Friend To Know

7 Things I Want My Best Friend To Know

You can do anything you set your mind to, and I will always be here to remind you.
239

Dear Best Friend,

Lives cross paths for different reasons, and I am thankful for ours crossing. The last three years have left me a few things to tell you:

1. You are beautiful!

You have embraced who you are as a person, and impacted so many people along the way. You are gorgeous inside and out.

2. You can do anything.

In the last four years, I have seen you do many things. You joined Sigma Alpha Iota and Delta Zeta. You also chartered Delta Sigma Pi, graduated in three years, marched in the Jacksonville State University Marching Southerners, all while working. Not to mention you got a job in New York after graduation! Who could do that?!

3. You always follow your heart.

I have never seen something get between you and your dreams. Many are fearful about getting out of their comfort zone but you have always kept going. We have had so many adventures that I will never forget, and I am so excited to see you on your next one!

4. Determination

Girl, I am not sure I have seen someone set a goal for herself and chase after it as strong and confidently as you have. You are a strong-willed woman, do not forget that.

5. Any man will be lucky to have you.

Ok, so one of our many fun nights, that might have or might not have included drinking, we made a marriage pact that if we are not married at the age of thirty we would get married. Well, I am here to tell you that will probably not happen. Knowing how amazing you are, honey you are going to find some red-headed man from some country that is not America, and will be swept off your feet. It will happen, and I have no doubt he is out in the world traveling like you are, waiting to find you.

6. Your fashion sense is one of a kind.

I do not mean this in the "Oh my god, what is she wearing that is totally wretched but at least she is being herself." I mean it as, "Oh my goodness, she is pulling that off like crazy! I wanted to buy that but SO could not pull it off like that." You get me? Haha!

7. You will always be my best friend, and I will always be yours!