While we may have to say goodbye for the week to the characters we love so much on Netflix, we can still rely on them to sum up our emotions during dead week. Here are 15 times that the cast of New Girl was all too relatable during the week before finals:
1. When you start your study guide and the end is nowhere in sight.
2. When you lock yourself in your room for a while after realizing that you don't have time to speak to anyone for the next week.
3. When you think about the fact that in addition to studying your butt off, you still have to pack.
4. When you're in the zone, doing a practice exam, and someone in the dorms decides to scream in the common areas.
5. When your motivation starts falling at an alarming rate.
6. So then you try to remind yourself why you are working so hard.