Report this Content
1. Studying. It does more harm than good.
2. Wondering how much you can get for all the studying you've been doing
3. When someone doubts your intellectual abilities (or your ability to procrastinate)
4. When you realize that instead of normal conversation you only speak in your class notes.
"Hey how are you?"
"The limit does not exist!"
5. Dead week = you become someone else.
6. When all you want is someone to hug you
7. When you start to question your own knowledge
8. Dead Week is no time for jokes. It's a death match, and only the mentally strong survive
9. When you meet for study groups
10. And at the end of week, all you really wanna do is run around the Union like Crazy Steve
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.