Working In Daycare Is The Best Birth Control Ever

Please consider this line of work if you're considering having kids very young!!

21

At the age of 19 or 20, many girls from the past are making bold moves for their lives. While scrolling through my Instagram feed I may see dozens of girls my age from high school either getting married or having a child. While most the time I may look at this as "Why so soon?" other times I may feel a case of baby fever coming on...

I absolutely adore children and I really like my part-time seasonal daycare job. It is very entertaining at work, to say the least. When I walk into work I will not be observing the same thing every day.

One child will go from sick to healthy, while another will do the complete opposite. Some will say things they shouldn't and you will be surprised that they even know the word that they just said. They appeal to me every single day, lol!

Some will untie their shoes for fun, multiple times in order to ask a teacher to tie them back. Then you will have parents who act psycho and seem to ignore that a teacher is watching 12, 5 year old's at once.

Contrary to my previous job before my daycare job, I would be so angry just to go into work because I hated it so much. However, with this job, it is a totally different dynamic. I am currently on my winter break for school so I am trying to grab as many hours as possible to replenish my bank account. With this being said, this allows me to revisit these scenarios and suppress my baby fever once again!

Childcare is the best birth control ever because it allows you to realize all that there is behind a cute little face. There is a lot more to keeping a little one than holding it. While children do need to be nurtured they need essentials to be provided for them. I have realized that in the past if I was married and financially stable by 25, I would be ready to have a child.

With this job, I have realized all of the many more factors that parents have to deal with, with a little one.

With all of this being said, I am ready to go into work for today, but I will use this as another lesson that the time is not now, nor is it anytime soon!