10 David Dobrik Videos That Will Convert You To YouTube

He's the best.

4149
youtube

Anyone who knows me knows I am the biggest David Dobrik fan. David and the vlog squad is literally one of the best things to hit YouTube. If you do not know who David is you should. David is a 21-year-old comedian vlogger born in Slovakia but raised in Vernon Hills IL - he currently lives in L.A.

David posts vlogs of 4 minutes and 20 seconds every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with all his friends doing skits and real-life activities. Davids videos are short but always leaves you laughing. David's content is technically not for younger viewers but he does attract a younger fan base. He has way over 300 videos and its super hard to pick but here are 10 greatest videos that people will most likely fall in love with David and the vlog squad.

1. WE SAW A GHOST!! | David Dobrik

2. HE CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE OF THIS!!

3. MY HOUSEKEEPER WAS ARRESTED!! (FREAKOUT)

4. MY WORST IDEA YET!!

5. TARANTULA WOULD NOT GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!

6. SURPRISING HER WITH BABY SUGAR GLIDER!!

7. HER FAVORITE SURPRISE EVER!!

8. WE FOUND THIS LIVING IN HIS TOILET!!

9. EATING WORLDS HOTTEST PEPPER!! (FREAKOUT)

10. SURPRISED FRIENDS WITH $40,000 PRIVATE JET!!

If you took the time to watch the videos you can really get a sense of all of their humor and see that they are great people that you just want to know. You can truly see how close of a friendship they have with each other. Give David's channel a chance I promise you, you will not be disappointed.