David Archuleta

David Archuleta

Make David famous again.

34
David Archuleta

As I was scrolling through my Spotify account, premium or bust, I stumbled upon a place list of some really excellent, terribly forgotten throwback jams. When I hit play on the list and submerged my ears and mind into the long-lost tracks I was immediately filled with nostalgia and also hype, definitely hype. Of all of the tunes that I listened to in that two hour time frame, one song reigned supreme. When I listened to David Archuleta’s Crush I knew then and only then that David Archuleta is and always has been the songbird of my generation.

Naturally, I put the song on repeat and slowly all of the words came back to me. By the third listen I was belting along with David as if no time had ever passed. I came to the realization as I hit the high note on the away-ee-ayyy-ee-ayy-ee-ay-ee-ayyy that David Archuleta deserves more fame. Think about it. When you were a teeny-bopper crushing on some seventh grade heartthrob with a Justin Bieber prepubescent haircut, David’s music helped you express your feelings in a way that you couldn’t yourself. His Christmas album is still the number two most played in my apartment among my roommates and I, second only to the Cheetah Girls. David’s wholesome music, genuine love for God and ability to maintain his humility even after gaining massive success post American Idol makes him the perfect candidate for the country’s next big obsession. If Britney could make a comeback to the limelight then David can and absolutely deserves to make one too.

Plus, his new music is dope! His newest song My Little Prayer is incredible. Other tracks like Numb have amazing music videos. David never stopped making music and you should absolutely check it out. It's arguably better than the classics that made us fall in love with him in the first place.

I implore you to give my man, David Archuleta, a listen on Spotify. Hit follow on Twitter. Check out one of his tour dates if you’re living out west and most of all, join me in the effort to make David Archuleta famous again. In a world where inaudible speech over sick beats is considered music, we could really use the voice of an angel, the voice of David, again. Let’s make David Archuleta relevant again. David, I adore you and your ageless face. Keep up the good work because I'm listening.

Twitter: @DavidArchie

Instagram: @DavidArchie

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidarchuleta/?fref=ts

Website: www.davidarchuleta.com