Daughter Heals Mother’s Cancer With Hemp Product

“I have cancer” is a phrase that we never want to hear someone say, especially when it is spoken by someone whom we love.

19

.

“I have cancer” is a phrase that we never want to hear someone say, especially when it is spoken by someone whom we love. Unfortunately, as we are reminded during Breast Cancer Awareness month, it is a phrase that far too many people are forced to speak.

Inesa Ponomariovaite heard those words spoken by her mother. She told Inesa that she had colon cancer and that she was dying. Inesa refused to accept death as an outcome.

“I was broken-hearted when I got the news,” Inesa shares. “But I was determined to do something. I believed that there had to be a cure. So I started on a quest to discover what it might be. My new life’s mission was finding a cure for my mother.”

Inesa’s quest led her to the realm of holistic practices and products. Holistic therapies aim to bring healing to the body by treating it as a whole. Whereas modern medicine’s approach to healing focuses on addressing the symptoms of a condition, holistic therapies seek to address the core cause of a condition. Natural solutions, such as dietary supplements, herbal medicines, and lifestyle changes, are often at the core of holistic treatments.

When it comes to treating cancer, many traditional doctors are beginning to acknowledge the potential that is found in holistic treatments. Things like acupuncture, Ayurvedic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, and naturopathic medicine are being cited more frequently as treatments that cancer patients should explore. The National Institute of Health’s National Cancer Institute includes many of these holistic practices within the category of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).

As Inesa explored the alternative options that were being used for cancer treatment, she was introduced to the growing cannabis industry. Many studies have been done on the potential that cannabis and the cannabidiol (CBD) that is derived from it have in the treatment of cancer. What Inesa found gave her hope, encouraging her to develop a deeper understanding of the benefits of cannabis.

“Over the next two years, I became a CBD expert,” Inesa explains. “My research led me to connect with doctors, scientists, and patients around the world. I analyzed industry data and test results for hundreds of CBD products. In the end, what I found shocked me.”

Inesa’s shocking discovery was related to the lack of quality standards that she found in the CBD industry. Because most CBD products are notregulated by the US Food and Drug Administration, the quality and potency of products can vary dramatically between brands.

“What I found was that many CBD products were being irresponsibly sourced in order to speed up the process of bringing them to market,” Inesa says. “As a result, the amazing healing compounds that were present in the hemp plant were being diluted or even destroyed. Those who were using them to treat medical issues were not given access to the full benefit of CBD. I knew there had to be a better way.”

Inesa’s frustration with the irresponsibility that she encountered in the CBD industry coupled with the passion she had for healing her mother led her to a life-changing decision. She launched Nesa’s Hemp, a company offering the world’s first-ever full-spectrum CBDa Hemp Oil.

“The hemp plant has been used for medicinal purposes as far back as ancient times in cultures around the world,” Inesa says. “CBDa, which is the main phytocannabinoid compound in living hemp and the parent compound to CBD, offers major health benefits to the body. Unfortunately, most commercial extraction processes use temperature extremes and solvents that kill off the CBDa.”

Inesa discovered that CBDa provided superior healing effects to the CBD products that most businesses were providing. Her research found that CBDa is 1,000 times more potent than CBD at promoting healthy mood balance and preventing nausea and vomiting. She also found that, along with its partner cannabinoids CBGa and THCa, CBDa was more effective in supporting a healthy response to inflammation and in promoting the body’s self-healing process.

The best discovery that Inesa made, however, was that the holistic healing supported by CBDa could help those like her mother who was fighting cancer. Inesa’s mother is now a cancer survivor who has joined the ranks of those who know the benefits of CBDa. Inspired by her mother’s healing, Inesa is even more committed to seeing millions of people realize the healing benefits of CBDa, discover the healing power of nature, and pursue holistic solutions for their health problems.