Dating A Writer Is The Epitome Of Romance

It's the most transparent love you can ever feel from another, just by the amount of effort and affection you obtain.

182
123rf

As I've come to realize, writing is such an art of the soul that it's difficult to not throw any emotion in words when writing anything.

Coming from a passionate writer, you really have to enjoy writing just about anything in general and turning any "topic" that's thrown at you into something you enjoy explaining about.

In my opinion, same goes for romance and dating...

Anything that's thrown your way whether you're in a relationship or even infatuated with another human being, in "love" and "romance" you really have to find a breakthrough with the wrongs and rights you'll face in loving someone. Now when dating a writer, you will have the most defining, robust, all-in-one consuming type of romance ever in your life OR probably the worst heartbreak of your life.

It's just a given.

The amount of time that's spent thinking about their "S.O" isn't just words at all, it's actual life. Many people love the idea of romance, and being loved and cared for in the most intense way you can imagine that sometimes you can exclude everyone you think you have a chance with because deep down, you don't know if anyone can really love as hard as you can.

With a writer, everything is in words and action. It's the most transparent love you can ever feel from another, just by the amount of effort and affection you obtain.

They'll write you maybe 10 love letters, or maybe 100 at your wedding. Sometimes they'll go overboard with their emotions and really laugh it off, or cry it off but in the end they will ALWAYS feel the way they do for another until they realize the love they get in return isn't the love they can live with.

Being with a person who is 100% affected by words, is nothing to brag about or even suffer about. It's about what you do with those words, and your feelings 24-7. Being a writer can be called a "curse" or "blessing," but if you ever fall in love with one that feels the same for you. Consider yourself winning the lottery of love, because in the end, you will have someone who will constantly express their love for you, and be honest to the core with you, and can make you feel every sort of emotion with words.

In the best ways, if it's a mutual, healthy relationship. Yet, no relationship is perfect you can always scope out to see who is worth it in this lifetime, and yet most don't use it to their advantage.

But when you do end up with the person you really belong with, writer or not. With a healthy, pure love for one another. That would have to be the euphoric feeling, in a lifetime for some... as for a writer that is everything.