What It's Like Dating A Low-Maintenance Girl
relationships

6 Things To Know About Dating The Girl Who Lives In Her Nike Shorts And T-Shirts

If you're anything like me, then no matter what the weather is like, you're gonna be in Nike shorts and a T-shirt, no questions asked.

2986

Nike shorts and big T-shirts are just the way to go. They're always comfy, and you can really dress them up or dress them down. If you live in the South like me, then it's warm and hot like 90% of the year, which makes wearing this go-to outfit even better.

Anytime I'm going somewhere, I have to ask, "Can I wear Nike shorts and a T-shirt?"

1. If We Dress Up

Look... If we decide to dress up on our own instead of wearing Nike shorts and a T-shirt, then you need to know that we must really like you. Coming from a girl that ALWAYS wears Nike shorts and a T-shirt, it's a lot of work and effort to do our hair and makeup and dress up nice. So, just know that if we do, YOU ARE SPECIAL.

2. Winter Time

When it's cold outside, wearing Nike shorts can sometimes not be an option, but don't get too excited. All we do in the Winter time is replace our Nike shorts with leggings, and we trade the short sleeve T-shirt for a long sleeve T-shirt. We might even throw one of your sweatshirts on, who knows?!

3. Don't Think We're Going Somewhere Nice

At least not that often. You don't realize how much effort goes into actually making ourselves look presentable, so please don't think we're going anywhere nice. Chick-fil-A is in the itinerary, not Olive Garden. At least you'll save money.

4. We Can Dress It Up

Don't think we're always going to completely look homeless. If you do want to go out in public, we can put in the effort of making our hair look a little presentable and throwing on some makeup, which might make it a little better. But that takes effort to, so it'll cost ya. ;)

5. We Do Like Dressing Up Nice SOMETIMES

Even though we are ALWAYS wearing Nike shorts and a T-shirt, don't let us fool ya. It does feel nice sometimes to actually look nice for once with our hair and makeup done and a cute outfit on! But as soon as we get home, the makeup's coming off and the Nike shorts and T-shirt are going on.

6. We Only Have Four Shoe Options

Ninety-nine percent of the time, we're gonna match our basic white girl outfit with some basic white girl shoes. You can bank on us wearing Birkenstocks, Chaco's, Crocs, or just our plain ol' tennis shoes! There's really no other options.